Azurite. Known as the stone of heaven. It clears worries and offers new solutions and perspectives. It helps you express your thoughts and clears your third eye chakra. Physically it is good for your nervous system and helps with arthritis.
My #wcw @miss_j_mendoza, it is crazy how much we are alike!! Follow this HOTT, confident woman who isn’t afraid of being herself!!!
@miss_j_mendoza tagged me in #20factsaboutme.
1)I only eat organic.
2) My name is Jill and my husband is Jack.
3) I have 2 dogs- Daisy and Duke.
4) I don’t obsess over anything! 5) I hate country music.
6) I’m a scorpio
7) I’m obsessed with the night sky
8) My daddy owned a gym till I was in middle school(where my passion comes from)
9) I’m very offensive ( I have a dirty mouth, I like nudity, etc)
10) I love nature!! Sunrises are the best
11) Splash was my favorite movie growing up(why I want to be a mermaid)
12) I’m 30 years old
13) I don’t want kids(maybe I’ll adopt one day)
14) I have a twin sister @jyredden I’m the oldest by 16 minutes.
15) I live in South Georgia and there’s nothing southern/country about me except my voice.
16) My favorite fruit is Watermelon(I’m from thee watermelon capital of the world)
17) I love the ocean
18) I don’t watch tv
19) I want to live in a treehouse, yurt, or earthship.
20) I don’t brush my hair
I love working out at home! I get to wear what I want, listen to what I want, grunt, curse, and scream! There is no waiting for someone to finish their set, or some weirdo catching my eye in the mirror, or fucking up my pump by talking! It’s not social time for me. The gym should be like a church! 🙏🙏🙏 #imsolucky